The advantages of AppsLib
As well as the standard bits: automatic app updates to users, LVL protection system, download and purchase stats...
- Appslib is the second largest Android marketplace after Google Market. And we specialize in Android devices that can�t get google certification (tablets, eReaders, PMPs...).
- Appslib has an install base of over 2 million tablets worldwide. And Appslib is the ONLY marketplace installed on these tablets, so if you aren�t in Appslib, these tablets will not see your apps.
- Appslib is open world-wide, even for paid-for apps, thanks to payment via Paypal.
- Appslib does not ask developers for up-front fees. We share 70% of revenue with developers, That money goes to your account the very second the payment is made*. And you get paid in the currency you want to get paid in.
- Choose the devices to publish on; through the upload interface, we pre-filter what devices your app will work on and allow you to drill down even further to select the devices that you want your app available to e.g. only 10inch+ tablets.
- Your apps get tested on the devices, apps that work great get the approved stamp for that device, meaning even more downloads.
- Unlike some other app marketplaces, Appslib does not refuse apps with off-the-back revenue streams like subscriptions or advertising.
* payments will arrive on the developer account only once the $50 retainer (used to manage refunds) is reached. To allow for correct revenue share, 100% of sale price arrives on the developer account 70% of the time.